Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hannah is home from NY!! She had a great time with her friends. She came home with a game called "Animal Crossing." I'm going to learn how to play it with her help. I need lots of help, I'm not a game person. I love the idea of games. I've bought countless board games for the kids. My goal tomorrow is to sit down and play dominoes with the children. That is on Hannah's list, she loves dominoes.
Her grandmother taught the children how to play.

Hope is at a friend's house for the day. She helps with the baby so much, as do Hannah and Bo. Elizabeth has helped out this week by cooking for everybody. She is doing really well right now.

Hopie is Naomi's little buddy.

First stop tomorrow is lunch at the Cajun Grill at the mall. Next, the library. Elizabeth has a ton of books she wants to check out.

My raise is supposed to be in this weeks check, so I'll be serving them a two week notice next week. We had to be at Hobby Lobby at 6 am this morning. A Sunday morning no less. I had the best intentions of going to Church this am, so I got out of the 6 am time. Needless to say I was much too tired to go in any earlier than 12 pm. It worked out fine, I do have a family. I'm one of the older employees.

Speaking of old...I'm feeling very old and middle aged.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?