Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bubbles...our latest obsession, rather the children's obsession. Mine, because I want to find the largest, bubble bottle at the cheapest price. Dollar store is expensive compared to Wal-Mart. I bought a mega bottle yesterday for $2.96 at Wal-Mart! Baby Naomi and Hope "love" making bubbles!

I take the laptop out and join them in their excitement, filling the bubble pan up occasionally.

Here in South Carolina, Spring has sprung. It is a chilly 65 today, getting as high as 87 this past week!! I asked my boss Jackie if I could wear shorts, I was delighted to hear a yes!!

Ashton, a co-worker has offered to teach the kids how to write, the girls are excited! Elizabeth may want to attend some college classes, so she is looking forward to the help. Elizabeth is my writer and Hannah is my artist. Actually both girls do both well. Hannah is interested in a life in the Arts. Elizabeth wants to write. Both girls are studying the drivers manual to see if they can get a permit in the near future. Elizabeth will be sixteen in September. She would love a job soon! She is plotting her future. She is really good with a computer, which is good. She would like to design web sites. I'm thinking of having a web site done by her for my art.

Hannah is really good with our tablet and "Painters" program. We need to update it so she could possibly get a job in Graphic Design. She is a superb "Manga" artist. For fourteen, her anatomy is wonderful!! She would like to publish her own Manga someday. She has recently done a storyboard, Japanese style. Japanese study is really taking off with her. She speaks with a great and impressive accent.

Bo thrives on Science. I watched "Brainiacs" with him this afternoon. He loves that British, science show. Quirky, but fun.

Hannah attended a Lenten retreat this weekend in North Carolina at the Greek Retreat Center in Salem. Jeff is going to pick her up now. I'm sure she had fun, she always does.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?