Saturday, March 11, 2006
Hannah now is a red head, Elizabeth is soon to follow. I bought auburn myself today. Not quite sure I have the guts to follow through....
Hannah wants to use the color plum for her birthday in two weeks.
Naomi "reads!" In toddler talk, she points to letters and babbles. Seems she knows they really do mean something. She does love books! As also drawing. She will be two in a month and a half. I will be 42 four days before she reaches two!!! Wow!!
Maybe the hair color is my mid life crisis??
Elizabeth is writing a paper. I didn't even ask her to, not that I would. She wants me to read it soon.
Hannah and Elizabeth got a driving course from State Farm. They have watched the video and are now studying the manual. Seems they can get a discount on insurance if they complete it. Can't say driving is in the near future. It isn't that I don't trust them, it is the other crazy drivers I don't trust.
Both girls are actually not interested in driving real soon, thankfully.
James Jr, or Bo has a birthday in two weeks too. Hannah's is April 2nd and Bo's is April 3rd. Yes, I nearly had him on her birthday.
Daddy is taking care of taking the boys out for a birthday date, I will be taking the girls. Hannah wants to go to a "real" restaurant, I'm still not sure where??
Victoria is coming over for Hannah's birthday, we are excited Vica is a whole lot of fun!! Duncan is probably coming over for Bo's birthday. The two boys are best friends. Duncan is an unschooler too.
I want an unschooling t-shirt. I'm thinking of getting all six of us one. Dad is the only one who wouldn't appreciate one!!
Naomi had a good report from the Dr. in Greenville, SC this week. The hemangioma sp? isn't any bigger, but hasn's shrunk yet either. Dr. says it shouldn be gone by age seven. For those who don't know, the hemangioma is above her right eye.
Have a great weekend!!
Hannah wants to use the color plum for her birthday in two weeks.
Naomi "reads!" In toddler talk, she points to letters and babbles. Seems she knows they really do mean something. She does love books! As also drawing. She will be two in a month and a half. I will be 42 four days before she reaches two!!! Wow!!
Maybe the hair color is my mid life crisis??
Elizabeth is writing a paper. I didn't even ask her to, not that I would. She wants me to read it soon.
Hannah and Elizabeth got a driving course from State Farm. They have watched the video and are now studying the manual. Seems they can get a discount on insurance if they complete it. Can't say driving is in the near future. It isn't that I don't trust them, it is the other crazy drivers I don't trust.
Both girls are actually not interested in driving real soon, thankfully.
James Jr, or Bo has a birthday in two weeks too. Hannah's is April 2nd and Bo's is April 3rd. Yes, I nearly had him on her birthday.
Daddy is taking care of taking the boys out for a birthday date, I will be taking the girls. Hannah wants to go to a "real" restaurant, I'm still not sure where??
Victoria is coming over for Hannah's birthday, we are excited Vica is a whole lot of fun!! Duncan is probably coming over for Bo's birthday. The two boys are best friends. Duncan is an unschooler too.
I want an unschooling t-shirt. I'm thinking of getting all six of us one. Dad is the only one who wouldn't appreciate one!!
Naomi had a good report from the Dr. in Greenville, SC this week. The hemangioma sp? isn't any bigger, but hasn's shrunk yet either. Dr. says it shouldn be gone by age seven. For those who don't know, the hemangioma is above her right eye.
Have a great weekend!!
