Sunday, April 02, 2006
Birthday weekend. Hannah's is today, Bo's is tomorrow.
Hannah went with two friends and two sisters to the mall, to "Build a Bear." Hannah actually built a big, brown, floppy eared bunny. She outfitted "her" with "Hello Kitty" underwear, T-shirt and pink skirt. Best $36.00 bucks I spent!!! She had the time of her life!!! Yes, my two teens still love stuffed animals. Elizabeth wants to build a "Husky" on her birthday.
Bo is celebrating his birthday next weekend with Duncan, his best friend.
We made it to Church today, even with daylight savings. Naomi did pretty good today. Only had to take her out a couple of times. She wanted to go "outside" desperately. I did take her out. She loves to go "side."
Hope has found a workbook she loves. She works in it all by herself. Hope's tummy troubles seem to have mended. I'm proud of her. Hopefully she'll gain some weight soon.
Fourth Sunday in Lent....Pascha around the corner!
Hannah went with two friends and two sisters to the mall, to "Build a Bear." Hannah actually built a big, brown, floppy eared bunny. She outfitted "her" with "Hello Kitty" underwear, T-shirt and pink skirt. Best $36.00 bucks I spent!!! She had the time of her life!!! Yes, my two teens still love stuffed animals. Elizabeth wants to build a "Husky" on her birthday.
Bo is celebrating his birthday next weekend with Duncan, his best friend.
We made it to Church today, even with daylight savings. Naomi did pretty good today. Only had to take her out a couple of times. She wanted to go "outside" desperately. I did take her out. She loves to go "side."
Hope has found a workbook she loves. She works in it all by herself. Hope's tummy troubles seem to have mended. I'm proud of her. Hopefully she'll gain some weight soon.
Fourth Sunday in Lent....Pascha around the corner!