Saturday, May 06, 2006

We have a new family member, "Nellie," a two month old German Shepherd puppy. She is full of life!! Loves to chew, with little, sharp teeth! She occasionally chews on Naomi's feet. "Ren" our five year old German Shepherd is the Alpha Dog for sure! She gets tired of Nellie's antics. Nellie is too much fun to watch play. She is full of energy. Hopefully I can figure out how to download some pictures for my blog.

I worked today at HL, I got off at 9:00 pm tonight. Here it is twelve, and we just finished dinner!

I promised Hope a trip to the park tomorrow. My guess is it will be Blythewood park. Naomi likes that jungle jim. I also promised a picnic!

The family held the fort down while I worked today. Needless to say, our three acres didn't get mowed today. Jeff sprayed for poison ivy today, I guess that counts. Our yard looks so bad a lawn company left their card this week. Like we could afford that!!!

Have a great weekend, what's left of it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?