Thursday, May 18, 2006
Well, believe it or not, instead of quitting Hobby the Lobby, I'm going to be their full time manager!! I will work the same amount of hours...better hours, yet with full benefits. The family is excited. I continue to miss my children, however if I have to work...which I do, I'd rather have more money and benefits!
My boss, Mike B. is very excited too. "Long time in coming to have a good manager."
Baby Naomi is talking better every day. She asks questions now...lots of them. Actually the same one over and over!!! :)
The three older children watched Discovery Health, Discovery and Science Channel ALL day today.
Full surprise to me tonight when visiting my old college website!! They are going to be Savannah College of Art and Design. Atlanta College of Art is a hundred years old!! I'm sad they are merging, though I suppose for the best.
My boss, Mike B. is very excited too. "Long time in coming to have a good manager."
Baby Naomi is talking better every day. She asks questions now...lots of them. Actually the same one over and over!!! :)
The three older children watched Discovery Health, Discovery and Science Channel ALL day today.
Full surprise to me tonight when visiting my old college website!! They are going to be Savannah College of Art and Design. Atlanta College of Art is a hundred years old!! I'm sad they are merging, though I suppose for the best.
Comments:
<< Home
Congratulations on your promotion! Yay!
That's interesting about your alma mater.
I can't believe Miss Naomi is so big!
That's interesting about your alma mater.
I can't believe Miss Naomi is so big!
This is wonderful news! I remember when you started working there a few years ago (when I was on a mailing list with you).
It looks like things are going great, and I agree with Mimi, Naomi is growing FAST!
Post a Comment
It looks like things are going great, and I agree with Mimi, Naomi is growing FAST!
<< Home
