Friday, July 21, 2006
Hi,Well, I got a new job and promotion!! I'm now going to be working for Webb/Rawls Gallery http://www.webbgallery.net
There are four small galleries in the Columbia area. I'll have the Harbison Gallery.
I have a lot of work to do, it is a mess. I'm going to split my check with Elizabeth to help me organize it.
I start Monday morning at ten-six pm.
I'm excited!! My very own shop!!
The kids are going to enjoy Sonlight this year. I'll read with them when I get home. There is no law "when" you are to home school. We will be evening home schoolers!
I have the weekend off!! Yay!!!!
There are four small galleries in the Columbia area. I'll have the Harbison Gallery.
I have a lot of work to do, it is a mess. I'm going to split my check with Elizabeth to help me organize it.
I start Monday morning at ten-six pm.
I'm excited!! My very own shop!!
The kids are going to enjoy Sonlight this year. I'll read with them when I get home. There is no law "when" you are to home school. We will be evening home schoolers!
I have the weekend off!! Yay!!!!
